- On 12th May 2021
- In Maction Planet Radio Music
Tokyo ON In the Mix: Adult Oriented Disco Vol.2
Maction Planet Radio returns with some Adult Oriented Disco… in the mix!
Another volume of modern Japanese soul and funk for discerning listeners featuring tracks by Softsoul, Q.A.S.B, EOW, Kroi, I Don’t Like Mondays and more. We call it ‘Adult Oriented Disco,’ but it’s guaranteed to make you get up and dance at any age!
- TERRITORY – Hiroshi Fujiwara
- Feel Like Feeling – kukatachii
- Brazilian Rhyme with T-GROOVE – YUMA HARA feat. Hanah Spring
- Can’t You See Me feat. Hiro-A-Key – Q.A.S.B.
- 7Shot – SANABAGUN
- 愛のデザイヤ – Natsu Summer & Early Summer
- Take Me (feat. カマタミズキ) – Softsoul
- ダージリン – 大比良瑞希
- LOST IN PARADISE – ALI feat. AKLO
- High Times – Three1989
- KIDOU – EOW
- Physical – Tokimeki Records & Froya
- Curious (Kan Sano remix) – K
- Natsu no Memai – G.RINA
- Network – Kroi
- FIRE <Future ver> – I Don’t Like Mondays
- Shine On – NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN
- Fresh Go – SPiCYSOL
- No Pressure (Dr. Packer remix) – Fuminori Kagajo, Angela Johnson
- Limousine – DJ PIGER feat. AISHA
Listen to ‘Tokyo ON In The Mix: Adult Oriented Disco Vol.2’ here and check out the Tokyo ON website, tokyophonic.com
Looking for Volume 1 of Adult Oreinted Disco? Well, we’ve rebranded the ‘Love Unlimted’ mix series to ‘Adult Oriented Disco’ for the Tokyo ON YouTube channel!
Our tour guests, listeners to Maction Planet Radio and readers of our blog know that one of our many goals is to open up Tokyo’s diverse music culture to visitors. We run Tokyo Music Tours, introducing people to the varied range of music in this amazing city. Like everything we do, your Tokyo Music Tour is private and can be fully customised around the rest of your time touring The World’s Greatest Metropolis, where everything old is new again!
Whatever your interests, or to purchase a gift card, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you have a truly unique time in The World’s Greatest Metropolis, and beyond.
You can subscribe to the Maction Planet newsletter below, and follow all our adventures on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Mixcloud and YouTube.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.